- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Master Class: Are we at the End of ‘International Relations’?
- Master Class - Non-market strategy: When mastering markets is no longer enough
- Master Class: Unlocking the power of enterprise gamification
- Master Class - Leading Through Innovation: Attitude for Success!
- Mesa Redonda sobre el tema de la Reestructuración de Empresas
Book Presentation: “REPEATABILITY”: Building Enduring Businesses for a World of Constant Change
23 de octubre 2012
Bain & Company, IE Business School and LID Editorial are pleased to invite you to the newest Bain book´s presentation with one of the authors James Allen, Co-leader of the Strategy Practice of Bain & Company: “REPEATABILITY”: Building Enduring Businesses for a World of Constant Change.
“In an increasingly turbulent and fast-moving world, a few companies pull off a remarkable feat: They sustain steady, profitable growth year after year. They continually adapt their businesses to new markets and changing environments, yet retain the simplicity and focus that made them successful in the first place. Through extensive research, the authors show that companies that succeed in avoiding the complexity trap have developed a Great Repeatable Model SM, which allows them to focus on the few things that they do uniquely well, and replicate them again and again.” (James Allen and Chris Zook)
Cocktail served after the presentation.
Please kindly confirm your attendance before the 15th of October to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +34 91 5688280
More about the book on www.repeatability.com