- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts (Almaty)
- The Importance of a Healthy Nutrition
- AMCF Career Webinar Series: Charting a Winning Course from Day 1: Perspectives for Starting Employment at a Large or Small Consulting Firm
- Innovation and business models that effectively work for the bottom billion
- Culturally Competent Healthcare
FT.com & Apps: preparing for the mobile revolution
29 de febrero 2012
Speaker: Rob Grimshaw, Managing Director of FT.com.
Rob Grimshaw was appointed Managing Director of FT.com in June 2008. As the FT board representative for FT.com he is responsible for website’s commercial performance and overall strategy. Prior to this, Grimshaw was a member of the FT.com Executive leadership team and was Advertising Strategy and Global Online Director.
Grimshaw joined the Financial Times in 1998 and has held a series of commercial roles within the business, including Head of Global Key Accounts & Clients Sales and Head of Global Advertising Strategy & Operations.
Grimshaw holds a Bachelors degree in Philosophy and Politics from the University of Warwick.