- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
- Presentación del libro: "Enseñar Derecho ¿Puede servirnos la experiencia de Estados Unidos?"
- How behavioral science can change the way we think, for the better (Dubai)
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Amsterdam)
- Digital Marketing in the Banking Sector
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
Meet Gilbert Ghostine, President, Diageo Asia Pacific
10 de febrero 2012
IE Business School, in collaboration with the IE Lebanon Club, has the pleasure to invite you to a conference with Diageo's President for Asia-Pacific, Mr. Gilbert Ghostine. Mr. Ghostine will give a brief presentation on leadership in the context of diversity and its implementation in major M&A deals in China. The presentation will be followed by a discussion with the audience. Places to attend the event are limited, so please register for the event beforehand.
Gilbert Ghostine, born in Lebanon in 1960, obtained his MBA from the Saint Joseph University in Lebanon in 1985. He is currently President, Diageo Asia Pacific and a member of the Global Executive Committee of Diageo. Previously Mr. Ghostine served as Managing Director of Diageo Europe, President of US Major Markets and Managing Director of Eastern and Central Europe, Middle East and Africa for Diageo Venture Markets. Mr Ghostine has worked for Diageo for over 17 years covering leadership roles in Africa, Asia, the US and Europe.