- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts (Almaty)
- The Importance of a Healthy Nutrition
- AMCF Career Webinar Series: Charting a Winning Course from Day 1: Perspectives for Starting Employment at a Large or Small Consulting Firm
- Innovation and business models that effectively work for the bottom billion
- Culturally Competent Healthcare
Experience in the Tech&Telecom industry by current MBA students:"If at first you don´t succeed. call it version 1.0"
15 de marzo 2012
In this event current MBA students will talk about their experience working in some of the most important companies in the Technology and Telecommunications industry.
They will share with you their own experience that hopefully will help you in getting a job in those industries.
The format will be 10 minutes talk by each speaker with a last session of Q&A for all.
Don't miss this great opportunity to learn from the one of the biggest asset you have as part of the IE MBA.
- Omar Sinno, Microsoft
- Mikhail Bakunin, MTS Russia
- Lianne Mateo, IBM, Google
- Beatriz Sofía Chaves Santander, Ericsson
- Alexander Akhmataev, Vimpelcom, Telcotech
- Álvaro Castaño Garrido, Telefónica Movistar
- Mohammad AlZaubi, Mobily (Saudi Arabia)