- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Master Class: Are we at the End of ‘International Relations’?
- Master Class - Non-market strategy: When mastering markets is no longer enough
- Master Class: Unlocking the power of enterprise gamification
- Master Class - Leading Through Innovation: Attitude for Success!
- Mesa Redonda sobre el tema de la Reestructuración de Empresas
Financial Literacy in Spain. Moving the agenda ahead
08 de mayo 2012
The recent global financial crisis has shown the importance of financial literacy for the society. As a result, strategies, policies and programs on a national level that can best promote a personal finance wellbeing and security are gaining momentum.
The conference features a diverse selection of keynote speakers and a roundtable discussion. It gathers financial education experts, institutional representatives and outstanding speakers from Academia and the financial services sector. With their knowledge, expertise, experience and insights, the conference aims at raising the level of awareness over current issues on financial literacy in Spain. It also aims to help building a solid framework of key stakeholders to help move the financial literacy agenda ahead in Spain.
Please, join us to discuss shared issues, accomplishments, challenges and opportunities to foster the roadmap for financial literacy in Spain.
- 10:30 hrs
Guillermo de la Dehesa, Chairman of the Center for Economic Policy Research, President of European Central Bank Observatory, Member of The Group of Thirty, and Chairman of the International Advisory Board of IE Business School
- 10:40 - 12:10 hrs
KEYNOTE ADDRESSES BY INVITED SPEAKERS
Annamaria Lusardi, the Denit Trust professor of Economics and Accountancy and Director of the Global Financial Literacy Center
Olympia Bover, Head of the Microeconomic Information and Analysis Unit, Survey of Household Finances, Directorate General Economics, Banco de España
Gloria Caballero, Deputy Director, Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores
- 12:10 hrs
- 12:30 hrs
Our distinguished guest speakers will be joined by the following participants:
Fernando Fernández, Professor of Economic Environment and Director of the IE Business School Chair for the International Financial System
Fernando Barnuevo, Managing Director of Kleinwort Benson Advisers AG and Chairman of the IE Students & Alumni Association
Marco Trombetta, Vice-Dean of Research and
Professor of Accounting and Management Control at IE Business School (moderator)
- 13:20 hrs
- 13:50 hrs