- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
- Premio al Emprendimiento Social IE
- Montaje de un modelo de competencias
- Fundador de "Wealth Solutions": Una compañia de gestión patrimonial con Borja Durán
- Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies (New Delhi)
- Charla y asesoría a los egresados de IE sobre el desarrollo de carreras
- Como ser competitivo frente a un proceso de selección
- Wine Tasting
- Can We Move Beyond Shareholder Value as a Principle of Firm Governance?
Building Brand “YOU”
09 de octubre 2012
In a tough business climate, there has never been a more important time to STAND OUT from the crowd.
Personal Branding is a revolution in career management and talent development. It’s one of today's hottest career strategy topics and an essential tool for thriving in today's work environment. Once reserved for CEOs, personal branding is now being used by professionals at all levels of the organization who seek to integrate their greatest strengths into everything they do. Based on corporate branding philosophy, the Reach personal branding methodology is the leading program that has been incorporated into talent development programs at companies across the globe including Adobe, l’Oreal, British Telecom, BMW, Cisco, J&J, JPMorgan, Gucci, Microsoft and Starwood Hotels. And it has been incorporated into MBA programs at Harvard, Berkeley-Haas, UCLA-Anderson, Cornell-Johnson, NYU-Stern, ESSEC, Thunderbird and Duke-Fuqua.
In this keynote, William Arruda guides MBA Candidates through the proven, three-step personal branding process they can use to unearth and express their unique promise of value. Being introspective and understanding your professional reputation are important for all MBA candidates. In fact, Harvard Business School Professor David Garvin, quoted a high level executive he had been talking to as part of his research into improving MBA programs:
“…you have to provide leaders with the opportunity to become more introspective…anything that allows them to hold a mirror up to themselves has got to be of great value.”
Understand and living their brand enables MBA candidates to stand out in a competitive job market, direct their career, expand leadership skills and deliver greater value to current and future employers. Understanding the personal branding process and integrating it into their career strategy is critical to professional success and personal fulfilment.