- Master Class: Are we at the End of ‘International Relations’?
- Master Class - Non-market strategy: When mastering markets is no longer enough
- Master Class: Unlocking the power of enterprise gamification
- Master Class - Leading Through Innovation: Attitude for Success!
- Mesa Redonda sobre el tema de la Reestructuración de Empresas
One on One, behind closed doors with... Gabriel Elorriaga
Apr 16, 2012
The initiative, One on One, behind closed doors with..., is a speaker series in which economy, business and academia leaders share their knowledge and expertise on current “hot” topics with IE professors, alumni and students.
On this occasion, we are fortunate to have Gabriel Elorriaga Pisarik, President of the Finance and Public Administration Committee and Representative for Madrid. He has often presented lectures at IE, and will discuss his professional career and the challenges he faced.
The series is moderated by Fernando Barnuevo, Managing Director of Kleinwort Benson and President of the IE Alumni Association.
After the event, a cocktail will be served.