- Presentación del libro: "Enseñar Derecho ¿Puede servirnos la experiencia de Estados Unidos?"
- How behavioral science can change the way we think, for the better (Dubai)
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Amsterdam)
- Digital Marketing in the Banking Sector
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
Online Conference: Mathusalem Corporations: The secrets of the oldest companies in the world
May 30, 2012
In the middle of the turmoil, when the crisis is hitting stronger, everybody looks for anchors to leverage on, references that help us find a solution and survive. This is the moment to focus on the "Mathusalem Corporations", companies with hundreds of years, that have been able to survive to financial crisis, wars, natural disasters and even divorces.
Come to learn the secrets and success factors of the oldest companies in the world.
Lecturer: Prof. Dr. Guillermo de Haro