- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
Online Conference: Setting the Standards for Professional NGOs
Jun 13, 2012
From one model of an NGO to the NGO model.
The session addresses the frequent dilemma that NGOs face in current economic context and how those dilemmas have turned into paradoxes that may curb their own development. The speaker provides the keystone to deal with both current and future challenges in the Non for Profit Organisations.
Marisa García-Tablado, International Executive MBA at the Instituto de Empresa, is currently the CEO at Fundación World Vision International, a Development, Relief and Advocacy NGO, the biggest agency in the world at children sponsorship.