- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
- Premio al Emprendimiento Social IE
- Montaje de un modelo de competencias
- Fundador de "Wealth Solutions": Una compañia de gestión patrimonial con Borja Durán
- Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies (New Delhi)
- Charla y asesoría a los egresados de IE sobre el desarrollo de carreras
- Como ser competitivo frente a un proceso de selección
- Wine Tasting
- Can We Move Beyond Shareholder Value as a Principle of Firm Governance?
One on One, behind closed doors with.... Lucy P. Marcus, Founder and CEO of Marcus Venture Consulting and Professor of Leadership and Governance at IE
20 de marzo 2012
The initiative, One-on-One, behind closed doors with..., is a speaker series in which industry leaders share their knowledge and expertise on currently “hot” topics with IE professors, alumni and students.
On this occasion, we are fortunate to have Lucy P. Marcus, CEO of Marcus Venture Consulting, Professor of Leadership and Governance at IE Business School and member of the International Advisory Board of IE Business School. She will talk about global economic trends and best practices for corporate governance, leadership, private equity, venture capital, entrepreneurship, technology, and women in business.
Lucy P. Marcus is a board chair and non-executive director who is challenging conventional wisdom inside and outside the board room. She has emerged as a strong voice setting the agenda on future proofing boardrooms and companies around the world, and was recently recognised with the Thinkers 50 “Future Thinkers” Award and was ranked 19th on the Reuters & Klout 50 list of “Most Influential Execs on the Web”. She writes a column for Reuters on the intersection of boards and leadership.
Lucy was voted one of 6 of “Britain’s Best Connected Women” in the UK Institute of Directors’ Director Magazine, and named as a World Economic Forum Global Leader for Tomorrow. She was the recipient of the Yale University “Rising Star of Corporate Governance” Award, and was selected for one of the 2011 National Association Corporate Directors (NACD) Directorship 100 lists. She is a fellow of the Aspen Institute Crown Fellowship Program and of the British-American Project. Lucy was voted one of the most influential voices on Twitter of 2011 in The Independent Newspaper, and was ranked 43rd of the “Most Powerful Britons on Twitter” in 2010. She serves on the Steering Committee for The Wall Street Journal Task Force on Women in the Economy.
On this occasion, the moderator will be David Bach, Dean of Programs at IE Business School. The initiative has been organized by the IE Alumni Association and IE Corporate Partners.