- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
So, You Want To Be an Independent Consultant? A Panel Discussion on the Nuts & Bolts
07 de marzo 2012
- No politics
- No bureaucracy
Many alumni, longing to be their own bosses, have considered becoming independent consultants. The benefits, shown above, can be very appealing. But, what about the potential pitfalls, and how best to avoid them? Our panel of independent consultants will discuss the nuts and bolts of launching and running an independent consulting practice.
• Finding and maintaining clients
• Creating a website and other marketing materials
• Balancing business development and execution
• Getting insurance and paying taxes
• Billing and creating contracts
• Leveraging social media
Rob Engelman, KSM ’93, Engleman Management Group
Heidi Foreman, KSM ’82, Foreman Consulting, Inc.
Susan Silver, KSM’94, Argentum Strategy Group
Moderated by Karie Davis, Kellogg Alumni Career Coach.
Cost: $25 including beverages and hors d’oeuvres.
Register online by Friday, March 2, 2012.