With a Dual Degree, you are proactively positioning yourself to stand on the threshold of two worlds, demonstrating a capacity for multiple lines of thinking, problem solving, and framing that will help you to have a measurable impact on your ability to make a contribution in your future profession. Some advantages of doing a Dual Degree include:
Versatility and Flexibility
• Highlight the ability to take on different projects as dual degree students are not limited to solely one field
• Fast-track a career path in the chosen function based on management knowledge
• Maximize the postgraduate experience by acquiring a range of managerial skills and field-specific knowledge
• Increase salary potential based on diversified skills
• Expand global network of diverse classmates and professors
Who is a Dual Degree for?
Dual Degrees at IE are suitable for highly motivated students that have clear career plans and want to build a stronger skill-set in a specific area while developing the leadership and management skills that will enable them to do more with their specialized knowledge.
Dual Degree International MBA + Master in Corporate Communication Advantage
We live in a fast-changing environment where companies are in continuous transformation as they merge, de-merge and new ventures are created. The digital media revolution has created new corporate challenges, forcing companies to reinvent the way they operate. In this landscape, organizations need to:
- Rapidly adapt to the latest trends
- Magnify their reputation and brand
- Create value and strengthen relationships with offline and online stakeholders
If you want to learn about the latest trends in internal and external communication, reputation, crisis management, marketing communications, strategy and digital communication, and at the same time obtain a 360º managerial vision, the Dual Degree International MBA + Master in Corporate Communication is the right choice for you. In less than two years, this combined program will prepare you as a director to increase corporate value in today’s complex digital world through management and communication with stakeholders.