Who is this program for?
We seek dynamic, experienced and professional candidates with open minds, great people skills and proven professional growth.
To be considered for admission, a candidate must have successfully completed:
• A Bachelor’s degree at an accredited college/university.
• A minimum of 10 years professional experience, including 3 years managerial experience.
• A complete application for evaluation by the Admissions Committee.
The online application will guide applicants through each stage of the form and prompt candidates to upload supporting documents:
- Completed application form in English
- 3 Application Essays (400 - 600 words each)
- A one- or two-page curriculum vitae/ resume
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- A company letter to evidence current position
- An organizational chart detailing your reporting position within the company
- Official university transcripts (certified translation into English or Spanish)
- Copies of any supporting documents that you feel may contribute to your application (as applicable)
- Application fee: €125 Euros
- Copy of current passport
- 1 passport-size digital photo
The demanding nature of the Global Executive MBA requires that all candidates are subject to a rigorous selection process to ensure a top quality student body.
The main objective of the admissions process is to fully understand the candidate’s professional background, experience and exposure, to assess the candidate’s abilities to interact and thrive within the demanding program and to select students with the highest potential.
If the Admissions Committee deems that your profile meets these standards, we will contact you in order to coordinate an interivew. This interview will be conducted in person or via Skype, for our international applicants. It is important for us to see the candidate during the interview.
Please keep in mind that although IE operates on rolling admission, we recommend that you initiate your application process as far in advance as possible, roughly six months in advance of the desired intake.
Once the interview is complete, your overall application, including the interview report, will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee. An admission decision is communicated to the candidate within 2 weeks of their interview via email. We will remind you if any documents or further information are required by the Commitee.
Successful candidates will be provided with a contract, usually 1 day after their decision has been communicated, which will include information about how to reserve their spot on the program and how to finalize enrollment. Candidates will work closely with our admissions team through this process.
Your personal data will be entered into a file belonging to Instituto de Empresa S.L. for the purpose of sending you information on its activities.
You consent that all communications may be made by electronic means.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancelation and opposition in accordance with current legislation (Data Protection Act 15/1999, December 13th) by requesting to do so, in writing, addressed to Instituto de Empresa at Calle María de Molina, 13, 28006, Madrid, or by e-mail to email@example.com.