To initiate the admissions process for the Global Master in Finance, we require:
> A Bachelor's degree at an accredited university (at this stage a copy of the degree is accepted; however to complete the process you will need to present original documents).
> 5+ years of work experience, ideally in finance.
We will accept one of the following entrance exams:
> The GMAT is not obligatory but is highly valued as part of your application and may be requested from candidates with limited quantitative experience.
> English Language Certificate for non-native speakers:
- TOEFL (Reporting Code: 0707)
- Pearson PTE Academic - IELTS - Cambridge (CAE or CPE)
- NOTE: This requirement does not apply if candidates have two years of work experience in an English-speaking country or, undergraduate degree completed in English.
The online application will guide applicants through each stage of the form and prompt candidates to upload supporting documents:
- A one-page curriculum vitae/résumé.
- 2 recommendation letters.
- Original undergraduate university transcripts and diploma. We will require official academic transcripts of university studies, which must be translated into English or Spanish; however copies are accepted to initiate the admissions process.
- Copies of internationally recognized language accreditation (if necessary).
- Copies of other relevant degrees, certificates or accreditations (as applicable).
- Copy of current passport or Spanish ID card.
- 1 passport-size, digital photo.
- Application fee of €120.
The demanding nature of the Global Master in Finance requires that all candidates go through a rigorous selection procedures to ensure a top quality student body.
The main objective of the admissions process is toto select students with the highest potential. This requires knowledge of your professional background and experience, as well as assessing your ability to interact and thrive within this demanding program.
If the Admissions Committee deems that your profile meets these standards, we will contact you to arrange an interivew. This interview will be conducted in person, or in the case of our international applicants, via Skype. It is important for us to see you during the interview.
Please keep in mind that although IE operates on a rolling admission basis, we recommend you to start your application process as far in advance as possible, roughly six months ahead of the date you wish to start.
Once the interview is completed, your overall application, including the interview report, will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee. A decision will be sent to you by mail within two weeks of the interview. We will let you know if any documents or further information are required by the Commitee.
If you are successful, you will be usually be offered a place within one day of notification. This will include information about how to reserve your place on the program and how to finalize enrollment. Our admissions team will then work closely with you through this process.
Your personal data will be entered into a file belonging to Instituto de Empresa S.L. for the purpose of sending you information on its activities.
You consent that all communications may be made by electronic means.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancelation and opposition in accordance with current legislation (Data Protection Act 15/1999, December 13th) by requesting to do so, in writing, addressed to Instituto de Empresa at Calle María de Molina, 13, 28006, Madrid, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.