At a Glance
Program Format: Blended (online sessions & face-to-face sessions)
ONLINE SESSIONS – using Interactive Distance Learning Methodology
The methodology is eminently practical and based on teamwork and the case method, key concepts on both IE’s blended and full-time programs. Topics are analyzed through participants’ discussion of real business cases and simulations under the guidance of the professor, who leads and focuses the debate.This methodology helps identify the main problems companies have to deal with, and develops participants’ decision making skills. The interactive distance learning dynamic is based on combining live videoconference sessions and asynchronous discussion forums. This combination ensures the same quality and excellence shared by all IE Business School master programs.
- Asynchronous Online Sessions- Discussion Forum (From Tuesday to Friday using the discussion forums of the Online Campus).
- Synchronous Online Sessions - Videoconferences (On Saturday afternoons (15h30) - Madrid local time) using an application that permits communication in real time between participants and professors using audio and video tools).
FACE-TO-FACE SESSIONS (during the residential weeks in Madrid and London):
- Regular face to face sessions on some subjects
- Academic workshops for developing managing skills (e.g. Teamwork, Employability)
- Finance insights (conferences, company visits)
- World Awareness Seminars (Culture and Society)
Pre Program + 1st F2F period (Madrid)
1st Online Period (Essential courses on Corporate and Markets) + 2nd F2F period (London)
Introducing the advanced half of the program. Institutional visits and Networking
2nd Online Period (Advanced courses on Financial Markets and Corporate Finance) + 3rd F2F period (Madrid)
Closing of the advanced courses and Final Exam