The MBA+ is composed of two entirely flexible and personalized programs. The core period covers the fundamental MBA topics, and allows you to pursue your studies in your format and language of preference.
The +Modules provide you with the possibility to either further your management education or specialize within your field of interest.
The Masters in Finance programs offer you an integrated finance education that covers the most diverse and up to date information on the finance industry and functional area.
I am equally fascinated by how decisions (1) ought to be made, (2) are actually made, (3) and how we can close the gap between the first two.
My dissertation focuses on risky choice behavior following near-miss events. My research further focuses on psychological aspects of change detection and I am also interested in individual differences in decision-making.
I am a member of the Decision Analysis Society as well as a co-editor of the Ask DAS column of Decision Analysis Today.
• M.Sc. in International Management, IE Business School, Spain
• B.A. (Honours) in Psychology and Management, University of Bradford, UK
• IE Business School
• Management and Organisational Development, LSG Lufthansa Service Holding AG, Germany
• Volunteer, Forum für Internationale Friedensarbeit e.V., Chile
• Intern, Financial Crime Unit, District Attorney Office Frankfurt am Main, Germany
• Intern, Bejing Office, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), China