Admission to the +Advanced Global Management Module is carried out within the Admissions Process for the Executive MBA+. If you have chosen to study the +Advanced Global Management Module in English, but have elected to take the Core Period of the EXMBA+ in Spanish, you will be required to demonstrate your level of English (during the personal interview in the admissions process, and if necessary with the corresponding valid qualification). This does not apply to students whose native language is English.
Apply to the Executive MBA+
The following link will direct you to the IE admissions application webpage www.ie.edu/solicitudonline, where you can start your application process. The process does not need to be completed in one sitting. Our system allows you to save your application, giving you the opportunity to revise and edit your answers at any time. The Admissions Department will only access the data once you have completed and submitted your application materials. Additionally, you will need to attach the required documentation below:
- A photocopy of your passport
- One passport-sized photo
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- Certificate of Employment
- 2 written essays relating to the topics given in the admissions application
- 2 letters of recommendation which endorse the candidate professionally
- Diplomas or certificates which confirm your language level and any courses, seminars or programs you have completed
Attending the interview for the Executive MBA+
Those candidates who have completed and submitted their online application and pass the initial evaluation made by the Admissions Committee, will be invited to a personal interview. During this phase all submitted documents will be examined in close detail in order to assess whether the candidate's profile meets the program requirements, and if he/she will therefore add valuable input to the class, as well as improve their own skills and knowledge.
Admission to the Executive MBA+
Final Decision and Place Reservation
Once the interview has been carried out, the Admissions Committee will evaluate all aspects of the application as a whole and will make its final decision:
1. Unconditional Admission - will be granted to applicants who have met all the requirements and whose profile fits the program.
2. Conditional Admission - will be given to applicants who have the right profile but have not yet met all of the requirements. Once this last step is completed, the Unconditional Admission will be granted .
3. No Admission -the candidate does not fit the profile of the class.
Admission to a program is valid for 2 intakes, the one for which the candidate applies and the following one. Admission does not guarantee a place in the requested intake, so it is recommended to secure a place through a place reservation as soon as possible. The place reservation is secured by a 5,000€ payment and a 1,200€ to the IE Foundation.
Your personal data will be entered into a file belonging to Instituto de Empresa S.L. for the purpose of sending you information on its activities.
You consent that all communications may be made by electronic means.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancelation and opposition in accordance with current legislation (Data Protection Act 15/1999, December 13th) by requesting to do so, in writing, addressed to Instituto de Empresa at Calle María de Molina, 13, 28006, Madrid, or by e-mail to email@example.com.