Admission to the program +Corporate Finance is part of the admissions process for the Executive MBA+ or Global MBA+. If you have chosen to study +Corporate Finance in a different language than that of your chosen Core Period, you will be required to demonstrate your English proficiency during the interview, and if necessary supported by the corresponding valid qualification. Past students IE MBA students who wish to join this specialized program must submit an up-to-date CV and attend a personal interview. The process will be carried out in the language they have chosen for the program.
Find out more about the Global MBA+ and the Executive MBA+
The link takes you to the online admissions request page of IE. This allows you to fill in your admissions form in several stages.
- Documents Required.
- Result of IE Global Admissions Test- For Global MBA+ only.
- Full academic profile.
- Photocopy of passport.
- Passport-sized photograph.
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum two pages).
- Work permit.
- Two essays based on topics given in application form.
- Two letters of recommendation from current or previous employers.
- Documentary proof of all qualifications.
Come for an interview for the Global MBA+ or the EXMBA+
All candidates who have completed and sent their online application, carried out the IE Global Admission Test, where necessary (Global MBA+) and passed the initial evaluation by the Admissions Committee will be invited to a face-to-face interview.
Join the Global MBA+ or the EXMBA+
Final decision and Reserving a Place
Once the interview has been carried out, the Admissions Committee will assess all aspects of the application and reach a final decision:
1. Definitive Acceptance – this applies to all candidates who meet the requirements and whose profile fits the program.
2. Conditional Acceptance – this applies to candidates who have the right profile but have yet to meet other requirements. Once they are met, an offer will be made.
3. Denial – the candidate does not meet the class profile. Admission to a program is valid for two intakes. Acceptance to a course does not guarantee a place. It is therefore recommended that you reserve your place as soon as possible. Reservation requires a deposit of 5,000€, plus a contribution of 5,000€ to the IE Foundation.
Your personal data will be entered into a file belonging to Instituto de Empresa S.L. for the purpose of sending you information on its activities.
You consent that all communications may be made by electronic means.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancelation and opposition in accordance with current legislation (Data Protection Act 15/1999, December 13th) by requesting to do so, in writing, addressed to Instituto de Empresa at Calle María de Molina, 13, 28006, Madrid, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.