Admission to the +Global Management Module is decided within the admissions process for the Global MBA+. If you have chosen to study +Global Management in English and the language you chose to study the Core Period in the Global MBA+ was Spanish, you must prove your level of English (during the personal interview during the admissions process, and if necessary with a corresponding valid certificate). This does not apply to students who's native language is English.
Find out more about the Global MBA+
The link takes you to the online admissions request page of IE. This allows you to fill in your admissions form in several stages.
- Result of IE Global Admissions Test
- Full academic profile
- Photocopy of passport
- Passport-sized photograph
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum two pages)
- Work permit
- Two essays based on topics given in application form
- Two letters of recommendation from current or previous employers
- Documentary proof of all qualifications
Come for an interview for the Global MBA+ or the EXMBA+
All candidates who have completed and sent their online application, carried out the IE Global Admission Test and passed the initial evaluation by the Admissions Committee will be invited to a face-to-face interview.
Join the Global MBA+ or the EXMBA+
Final decision and Reserving a Place
Once the interview has been carried out, the Admissions Committee will assess all aspects of the application and reach a final decision:
1. Definitive Acceptance – this applies to all candidates who meet the requirements and whose profile fits the program.
2. Conditional Acceptance – this applies to candidates who have the right profile but have yet to meet other requirements. Once they are met, an offer will be made.
3: No Admission – the candidate does not meet the class profile. Admission to a program is valid for two intakes. Acceptance to a course does not guarantee a place. It is therefore recommended that you reserve your place as soon as possible. Reservation requires a deposit of 5,000€, plus a contribution of 1,200€ to the IE Foundation.
Your personal data will be entered into a file belonging to Instituto de Empresa S.L. for the purpose of sending you information on its activities.
You consent that all communications may be made by electronic means.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancelation and opposition in accordance with current legislation (Data Protection Act 15/1999, December 13th) by requesting to do so, in writing, addressed to Instituto de Empresa at Calle María de Molina, 13, 28006, Madrid, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.