• Various sectors of Sports Management covered: sport governance, leadership and human dynamics in sports, good manufactures and distribution channels, sports entrepreneurship and law, among others.
• Market brought directly to learning process via company visits, conferences with experienced industry professionals and face-to-face period in Madrid and London.
• Case-study method analysis, leadership workshops and world-awareness seminars.
• World-class faculty.
• Global networking with students and alumni from more than 100 countries.
• Focus on entrepreneurship: visits to business incubators, IE Venture Lab, support with start-ups.
The +Sports Management Module is intended for professionals eager to pursue a rewarding career in the sports industry. In an area where very few people are able to demonstrate formal education related to specific issues facing the industry, the Module can either serve to change a career path from another industry, or enhance career opportunities for people who are already working in the sector.
Past graduates have been elected to join top-companies or started their own projects. Furthermore, the Career Management Center at IE provides lifelong training and advice to multiply career advancement opportunities. The services provided by CMC include job bank platform, an on-campus Career Fair hosting over 120 top companies, Curriculum Vitae Compilation book sent to recruiters and Career Education, among others.