Ph.D. in Business Administration (Economics), Master in Economics and BA in Political Science. She works in teaching, researching and consultancy on issues related to economic development and corporate social responsibility. Vanina uses quantitative methods applied to the Graduate Institute of Development and Cooperation, the Center for Economic Studies Thyme, the European Commission, the International Labour Organization, and other public and private entities in Europe and Latin America.
- 2011- 2012. External Consultant in Ministry of Labor and Spanish Cooperation Agency for Development funded project on Corporate Social responsibility in labor issues in Peru. .
- 2008-2010. External Consultant for the Observatory of Corporate Social Responsibility, Madrid. .
- July 2007 to Present External Consultant for Instituto Universitario de Desarrollo y Cooperación (IUDC). Madrid, Spain. .
- 2006 to Present. External Consultant for Centro de Estudios Económicos Tomillo and Fondazione Giacomo Brodolini. Madrid, Spain. .
- 2001. External Consultant for Statistical Information and Monitoring on Child Labor (SIMPOC) Program, International Labor Organization (ILO). Geneva, Switzerland.
- 2000. External Consultant. Madrid, Spain.
- 1997-1999. Research Assistant. City Development Project. University of Memphis TN, USA. .
- 1994-1995. Research Assistant. "Profile Development of Minorities at Risk." University of Memphis - National Science Foundation. Memphis, TN, USA. .
- 2011-Present. Professor and Chair of Sustainable Entrepreneurship and Social Inclusion. Graduate School, Universidad del Pacífico. Lima, Perú. .
- 2006-Present. Adjunct Professor. IE Business School. Madrid, Spain. .
- October 2013. Guest Lecturer. V Program on Management Excelence “Amartya Sen” run by UNDP. “100 hundred young professionals for Ethical Development”. Lima, Peru. .
- December 2013. Visiting Professor. Universidad Católica de Salta, UCASAL. Salta, Argentina.
- March 2013. International Committee Member. Rouen Business School. Rouen, France.
- March 2013. Visiting Professor. Kedge Business School-EuroMed. Marseille, France.
- July 2012. Visiting Professor. Universidad Externado de Colombia. Bogota, Colombia.
- March 2012. Visiting Professor. Rouen Business School. Rouen, France.
- October 2009- October 2011 Professor. CENTRUM Catolica, Pontifícea Universidad Católica del Perú. .
- 2006-2008. Professor. ICADE, Universidad Pontifícea Comillas. Madrid, Spain.
- 2001-2005. Instructor. Webster University-Geneva Campus. Geneva-Switzerland.
- 2002-2003. Academic Adviser. Webster University-Geneva Campus. Geneva-Switzerland.
- 2000-Madrid. Visiting Fellow. IUDC- University Complutense of Madrid.Spain.
- 1999. Teaching Assistant. University of Memphis, MBA Program. Memphis, TN, USA.
- 1995-1998. Adjunct. University of Memphis. Department of Economics. Memphis, TN, USA.
- 1990-1993. Teaching Assistant. University of Buenos Aires. School of Social Sciences. Buenos Aires.
- 2007. Ph.D. in Business Administration (Economics). UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS, TN, EE.UU.
- 1995. Master of Arts in Economics. THE UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS, TN, EE.UU.
- 1993: "Licenciatura" in Political Science. THE UNIVERSITY OF BUENOS AIRES, Argentina
Other information of interest
- Native Spanish speaker. Proficiency in English (read-write and speak). Working knowledge of French (read –speak).
- Editor of the Political Science Journal "AGORA." 1992-1998.
- Member of the American Political Science Association (APSA).
- Member of the Committee on the Status of Women in the Economics Profession (CSWEP), American Economic Association.
- Other interest includes politics, travel and music.