- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts (Almaty)
- The Importance of a Healthy Nutrition
- AMCF Career Webinar Series: Charting a Winning Course from Day 1: Perspectives for Starting Employment at a Large or Small Consulting Firm
- Innovation and business models that effectively work for the bottom billion
- Culturally Competent Healthcare
Zurich: VII. Joint Alumni Dragon Boat Trophy
IE Sailing Club, IE Switzerland Club Aug 26, 2012
Welcome to the 7th Joint Alumni Dragon Boat Trophy, a friendly competition among Alumni Chapters from leading global business schools. A professional instructor will provide introduction and training for all teams, therefore no prior dragon boat experience is required.
- 11.00 Reception & Introduction
- 12.30 Lunch Buffet
- 14.00 Dragon Boat Race
- 17.00 Farewell
Concerning paddler registration, please contact Antoine (Antoine.firstname.lastname@example.org) for Geneva or Gregor (Gregor.Minder@gmx.net) for Zurich by email. Please note for paddlers, the IE team registration will be closed 2 weeks before the event.
IE alumni are more than welcome to come and cheer on the team, they can register to the barbecue/buffet directly on samba´s website.