- Presentación del libro: "Enseñar Derecho ¿Puede servirnos la experiencia de Estados Unidos?"
- How behavioral science can change the way we think, for the better (Dubai)
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Amsterdam)
- Digital Marketing in the Banking Sector
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
IE France Club Gathering On July 4: Enjoy one of the most beautiful views of Paris!
IE France Club Jul 04, 2012
We invite you to join us for our last gathering before summer in Paris.
Hotel Novotel Vaugirard called us last night to inform us that our booking for the Terrasse was cancelled due to the privatisation of the hole Terrasse by a big French group; They proposed instead of the Terrasse with the nice view on Paris, the bar on the ground floor.
Considering the bad customer management they showed, we decided to change the location of July 4th to another premium place in Paris.
Wednesday July 4th gathering will be held:
- From 19h00 to 20h45 in the cafeteria in the gardens of Musée Rodin - 96 rue de Varenne, 75007 Paris. It's definitly one of the most beautiful gardens in Paris. The entrance for the gardens is for 1 EUR only, and the cafeteria is behind the palace. The most beautiful sculptures of Rodin are exposed in the Gardens (Le Penseur, Les portes de l'enfer,...)
- Starting 21h00, we will continue for a drink in the nearby bistrot "Le Café du musée", 17 boulevard des Invalides, 75007 Paris.
As usual, you can contact us for confirmation and/or further information by mail: email@example.com or by phone: +33647349390
We apologize for this last minute change, and we hope to chatting with you on Wednesday