- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
- Premio al Emprendimiento Social IE
- Montaje de un modelo de competencias
- Fundador de "Wealth Solutions": Una compañia de gestión patrimonial con Borja Durán
- Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies (New Delhi)
- Charla y asesoría a los egresados de IE sobre el desarrollo de carreras
- Como ser competitivo frente a un proceso de selección
- Wine Tasting
- Can We Move Beyond Shareholder Value as a Principle of Firm Governance?
- Leadership Opportunities and Challenges Management in a VUCA World
Master Class: What is your customer worth?
IE Germany Club Nov 11, 2011
IE Germany Club Munich Chapter invites you to a Master Class with Professor Martin Boehm. This talk is designed to actively engage you in understanding the strategic role that brands play in driving business growth and profitability and why they have become key assets in organizations.
In a highly competitive and saturated market environment, building strong brands has become an imperative need. The best way to hold customers and attract new ones is to ensure you have a unique value proposition that is both rationally and emotionally different.
Professor Martin Boehm has spent the last decade researching and consulting in the area of customer management which has had a profound effect on his thinking as a marketing professor at IE Business School. He believes that his work on customer relationship management has broad implications for the corporate world.