- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts (Almaty)
- The Importance of a Healthy Nutrition
- AMCF Career Webinar Series: Charting a Winning Course from Day 1: Perspectives for Starting Employment at a Large or Small Consulting Firm
- Innovation and business models that effectively work for the bottom billion
- Culturally Competent Healthcare
Pitch your entrepreneurial idea at ‘Pitch Your Peers’ night!
IE Entrepreneurship Club 05 de diciembre 2012
If you are serious about being an entrepreneur, sooner or later you have to pitch the idea! So, why not start next Wednesday?
Come participate in “Pitch Your Peers”, an exclusive entrepreneurial pitching opportunity organized by ie Entrepreneurship Club.
We would like to have up to 5 individuals or groups to pitch their ideas to in a non-competitive fashion in a safe and friendly environment. Presenters will have 7 minutes to explain their customer’s “pain” and their business’ value proposition and potential business model. Each pitch will be followed by 5 - 10 minutes of direct feedback from the audience to help you further your idea and suggest improvements on the delivery. The event will be followed by informal networking afterwards at Do-Eat, Maria de Molina 18 for those who are interested in more in depth discussion.
Only presenters: please register to pitch by sending an email to email@example.com. Pre-event sign-up is mandatory and slots will be assigned on a first come first serve basis. Don’t be concerned if your idea is still in early stage of development. Powerpoint presentations are encouraged but not mandatory.
Why Should I Pitch?
o Practice makes perfect - try this before you try to convince your classmates in your Entrepreneurial Management course or Venture Lab
o Share your ideas and get critical, constructive feedback
o Network with other entrepreneurs to get the resources you need
o You have nothing to lose!
All: Sign up via the IE Portal to attend the event within the audience. Everybody is welcome, especially alumni and members of the faculty.
Why Should I Come? I’m not ready to pitch yet…
o Understand what distinguishes a good from a perfect pitch
o Talk to the people of your favorite idea about working with them
o Exchange ideas with other entrepreneurs and support the club