- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
- Premio al Emprendimiento Social IE
- Montaje de un modelo de competencias
- Fundador de "Wealth Solutions": Una compañia de gestión patrimonial con Borja Durán
- Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies (New Delhi)
- Charla y asesoría a los egresados de IE sobre el desarrollo de carreras
- Como ser competitivo frente a un proceso de selección
- Wine Tasting
- Leadership Opportunities and Challenges Management in a VUCA World
- Can We Move Beyond Shareholder Value as a Principle of Firm Governance?
An Introduction to Islamic Finance and Ethical Banking
IE Net Impact Club 16 de octubre 2012
In his lecture Dr. Abdulrahim Al-Saati from King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah, KSA will present the basics of Islamic Finance, the instruments and contracts that are used in the industry, and the principles and rules that govern Islamic Finance.
Islamic finance is considered by many to be the fastest growing sector of finance in the world, and had approximately USD 1 trillion in assets under management in 2010. According to data from Ernst & Young the industry has been growing by 20% per annum for several years, and is poised for continued growth. Some of the key features are the prohibition of interest, speculation, and investments in certain industries such as alcohol and weapons. In his lecture Dr. Abdulrahim Al-Saati from King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah, KSA will present the basics of Islamic Finance, the instruments and contracts that are used in the industry, and the principles and rules that govern Islamic Finance.
Dr. Al-Saati is a professor of Islamic Economics and Finance at King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah, KSA. He is also the chief editor of the Journal of Islamic Economics at KAU, and has written many academically acclaimed articles about Islamic Finance.