- Montaje de un modelo de competencias
- Fundador de "Wealth Solutions": Una compañia de gestión patrimonial con Borja Durán
- Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies (New Delhi)
- Charla y asesoría a los egresados de IE sobre el desarrollo de carreras
- Como ser competitivo frente a un proceso de selección
- Wine Tasting
- Can We Move Beyond Shareholder Value as a Principle of Firm Governance?
- Leadership Opportunities and Challenges Management in a VUCA* World
- IE Alumni Meeting - BERLIN
- PANRICO, Personas en las Organizaciones
- "Espíritu aventurero: Internacionalización del expertise español en PPPs"
- IE Munich Stammtisch
- Master Class: Building Successful Brands
- BBVA Game, técnicas de Gamification en banca
- ERE en tiempos de crisis, aspectos más importantes de la reforma laboral
7th Annual Social Responsibility Forum
IE Net Impact Club Nov 23, 2012
Social Responsibility Forum brings together business executives, community leaders, social entrepreneurs, human rights activists and students across the global to discuss how a shift in business and social mindsets has created new growth opportunities in the global economy.
This November 23-24, IE hosts one of its biggest events of the year: The 7th annual Social Responsibility Forum. This event, entirely organized by students, driven by IE’s Net Impact Chapter, brings together business executives, community leaders, social entrepreneurs, human rights activists and students across the global to discuss how a shift in business and social mindsets has created new growth opportunities in the global economy. The event aims to provide people with a platform to build their network and ultimately equip them with the knowledge and tools to take their own action and make a difference. A two day conference, the Social Responsibility Forum is the largest annual student-run event at IE Business School.
Visit: http://srforum.ie.edu for more information and registration!