- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
Peer-to-peer: Investment banking careers - How to position yourself.
IE Finance Club 05 de diciembre 2012
Your peers are your greatest resources. We've heard it time and time again, but have we really taken advantage of the power of "Peer-to-Peer"?
In an effort to create a space where we can share our collective wealth of experiences and expertise - just in time for the looming investment banking INTERNSHIP deadlines - The IE Finance Club is organizing an informal, discussion and Q&A that seeks to answer the following:
- What are the myriad functions and divisions of an investment bank?
- What personality traits and characteristics are valued in each function/division? How do I decide which to choose?
- How can I position myself - in a CV or overall job-search strategy - for a career in this field?
Our P2P panel of experts include:
Prospective student in talk.
Virgil Esguerra (6 years global markets/trading floor experience as a macro-analyst in a sell-side investment bank).
**Please message us, if you would like to join in as another expert.
Hope you can join us!