- Presentación del libro: "Enseñar Derecho ¿Puede servirnos la experiencia de Estados Unidos?"
- How behavioral science can change the way we think, for the better (Dubai)
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Amsterdam)
- Digital Marketing in the Banking Sector
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
Finance CV Review
IE Finance Club Jan 26, 2012
Does your CV past the test? IE Finance Club is hosting a CV Review session for students that are targeting finance positions.
In a typical screening process, a resume is given less than 30 seconds of consideration. How can you get your application out of the trash pile and into the interview pile?
Bulletproof your CV and improve your chances at landing an interview with the power of peer feedback. We will reserve a room and tape CVs along the wall so that you and your peers can provide anonymous feedback. Not only will you gain some insight into how your CV can be improved or perceived by recruiters, but you may also find some useful attributes (wording, format, etc.) that you can incorporate into your CV.
Those with finance backgrounds are highly encouraged to attend too. Not only to fine tune your own CVs but also to help your fellow classmates with current industry feedback on their CVs.
WHEN: 3:30-4:30pm, Thursday, 26 January
WHERE: María de Molina, 4, Room E-001/002
HOW: All you need to do is bring a hard copy of your CV (if you prefer, you may remove sensitive material or use an alias).
IE Finance Club reps will also be present so please feel free to ask any questions or make suggestions for future club activities. We hope you can join us.
IE Finance Club