- Startup Competition of The South Summit
- VI Edición de los Premios a las Mejores Prácticas en Comunicación Interna
- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Iñiguez, Guest Speaker at Going Global 2013 Conference in Dubai
So You Think You Can Search
IE Technology and Innovation Club Oct 18, 2012
Power Searching with Google
How would you search for the term "apple" that only includes results about the fruit and not the technology company? What is the quickest way to find the name of the group of people inhabiting parts of West Africa from northern Nigeria to Mali and the Atlantic coast that starts with an "f" and ends with "ni"?
Knowing how to find answers is an important skill in today’s digital age, but not many people use Google to its full advantage. Dr. Dan Russell, a research scientist at Google, originally created this course to help users search smarter, so they can find the information they need even in the most challenging situations.
Bring your laptops/smartphones and let's start feeling lucky!
Speaker: Lianne Mateo
Lianne is a digital marketing specialist with extensive knowledge in search engine marketing and web analytics. She worked at Google Singapore and IBM Philippines, with significant experience in sales, training, project management and business process outsourcing.