- Montaje de un modelo de competencias
- Fundador de "Wealth Solutions": Una compañia de gestión patrimonial con Borja Durán
- Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies (New Delhi)
- Charla y asesoría a los egresados de IE sobre el desarrollo de carreras
- Como ser competitivo frente a un proceso de selección
- Wine Tasting
- Can We Move Beyond Shareholder Value as a Principle of Firm Governance?
- Leadership Opportunities and Challenges Management in a VUCA* World
Impact Weekend - Students/Alumni: Register in a team
IE Net Impact Club Mar 23, 2012
Register to participate in a team for the next Impact Weekend, a start-up weekend competition for Social Business. Deadline to register: April 18th.
- A start-up weekend competition for Social Business.
- 10 ideas will be pre-selected (from Spanish entrepreneurs and IE entrepreneurial students/alumni).
- 5 ideas will be developed into business plans with the support of professional mentors and MBA students
- A panel of professional investors will judge the projects.
- From April 20th til April 22nd
Benefits for students/alumni:
- The winning team members will have direct access to IE Venture Lab with their entrepreneur.
- Learn how to create social impact through business.
- Participate in a hands-on start-up experience.
- Gain unique networking opportunities.
Registration as a team member
Registration fee: 20€ (covers all the meals during the weekend)
1. Register in the Alumni Agenda and make the payment online.
2. Add your data HERE.
Please note that the registration will only be finalized once you fulfill both steps.