- Presentación del libro: "Enseñar Derecho ¿Puede servirnos la experiencia de Estados Unidos?"
- How behavioral science can change the way we think, for the better (Dubai)
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Amsterdam)
- Digital Marketing in the Banking Sector
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
Impact Weekend - Students/Alumni: Register in a team
IE Net Impact Club Mar 23, 2012
Register to participate in a team for the next Impact Weekend, a start-up weekend competition for Social Business. Deadline to register: April 18th.
- A start-up weekend competition for Social Business.
- 10 ideas will be pre-selected (from Spanish entrepreneurs and IE entrepreneurial students/alumni).
- 5 ideas will be developed into business plans with the support of professional mentors and MBA students
- A panel of professional investors will judge the projects.
- From April 20th til April 22nd
Benefits for students/alumni:
- The winning team members will have direct access to IE Venture Lab with their entrepreneur.
- Learn how to create social impact through business.
- Participate in a hands-on start-up experience.
- Gain unique networking opportunities.
Registration as a team member
Registration fee: 20€ (covers all the meals during the weekend)
1. Register in the Alumni Agenda and make the payment online.
2. Add your data HERE.
Please note that the registration will only be finalized once you fulfill both steps.