- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts (Almaty)
- The Importance of a Healthy Nutrition
- AMCF Career Webinar Series: Charting a Winning Course from Day 1: Perspectives for Starting Employment at a Large or Small Consulting Firm
- Innovation and business models that effectively work for the bottom billion
- Culturally Competent Healthcare
Impact Weekend 2012
IE Net Impact Club Apr 20, 2012
Impact Weekend, a start-up weekend competition for Social Business.
- A start-up weekend competition for Social Business.
- 6 ideas will be developed into business plans with the support of professional mentors and MBA students
- A panel of professional investors will judge the projects.
- Winner team will have the opportunity to enter the IE Venture Lab directly.
This event is exclusively for Entrepreneurs and Students who have registered earlier in the two previous links and before the indicated deadlines.