- El Entorno de los Negocios en la Década del 2020 y su Impacto en la Competitividad
- Continúa tu carrera profesional en Latinoamérica
- IE Venture Network with FundedByMe in Helsinki
- Evisors Career Webinar Series: Structuing Your Case Interview Notes
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plans, Hotels and Aircrafts (Ukraine)
Super Bowl 2012 Ad Spots Review
IE Marketing Club Mar 06, 2012
Join the IE Marketing Club to watch a few of this year's best and worst Super Bowl ads. Discuss the effectiveness of the campaigns and strategy of the brands.
Every year the Super Bowl has over 100 million viewers around the world, creating the most expensive advertising time of the year in the US. Brands put together their biggest budgets, along with their best creatives and marketing strategists to capitalize on the attention of this huge audience. 10 million people tune-in just for the entertainment these ads bring.
Facilitated by the IE Marketing Club with Erik Schlie
Networking and drinks to follow - Location: Harbor - López de Hoyos 9 (with drink specials)