- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
SinCeO2 invites you to the session: Carbon footprint calculation and offset of the IE Alumni Forum 2012
IE Energy and Sustainability Club Sep 13, 2012
This session will release the IE commitment to sustainability. For this purpose, it will be presented on one hand, the carbon footprint calculation and monitoring of IE Alumni Forum 2012 and, on the other hand, the compensation of all these emissions by implementing energy efficiency measures in IE facilities in 2013.
- Joaquín Garralda, Dean of Academic Affairs of IE Business School.
- María Cubillo, Director at SinCeO2 Consultoría Energética and IE Ethics & Sustainability Club.
- Carlos Pesqué, Sustainability Consultant at SinCeO2 Consultoría Energética.
- Juan Manuel Marqués, Development Manager at SinCeO2 Consultoeía Energética.
A cocktail will be served after the event.