- Presentación del libro: "Enseñar Derecho ¿Puede servirnos la experiencia de Estados Unidos?"
- How behavioral science can change the way we think, for the better (Dubai)
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Amsterdam)
- Digital Marketing in the Banking Sector
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
Kraft Philadelphia: Brand Building, Innovating and fighting against private labels
IE Marketing Club Sep 13, 2012
Interactive presentation and discussion about how to introduce, grow and develop a brand and the challenges that come along with this.
Who doesn't like cheese?
What about chocolate?
Have you ever thought about them together?
Adolfo Torre, Marketing Manager at Kraft Foods Iberia , is going to talk about how Kraft has built a brand like Philadelphia overtime, one of the biggest innovation successes "Philadelphia + Milka" and a lot more.
You should not miss this event!