- Presentación del libro: "Enseñar Derecho ¿Puede servirnos la experiencia de Estados Unidos?"
- How behavioral science can change the way we think, for the better (Dubai)
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Amsterdam)
- Digital Marketing in the Banking Sector
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
Impact Weekend - Entrepreneurs: Register your idea
IE Net Impact Club Mar 23, 2012
Register your idea and participate in the next Impact Weekend, a start-up weekend competition for Social Business. Registration deadline: March 23rd.
- A start-up weekend competition for Social Business.
- 12 ideas will be pre-selected (from Spanish entrepreneurs and IE entrepreneurial students/alumni).
- 6 ideas will be developed into business plans with the support of professional mentors and MBA students
- A panel of professional investors will judge the projects.
- From April 20th til April 22nd
Benefits for entrepreneurs:
- Will have exposure to investors,
- Guidance from professional mentors
- Opportunity to build their businesses
- Winner will have the opportunity to enter the IE Venture Lab directly.
- Top 3 teams will have the opportunity to pitch at an IE Venture Network event.