- Master Class: Are we at the End of ‘International Relations’?
- Master Class - Non-market strategy: When mastering markets is no longer enough
- Master Class: Unlocking the power of enterprise gamification
- Master Class - Leading Through Innovation: Attitude for Success!
- Mesa Redonda sobre el tema de la Reestructuración de Empresas
Impact Weekend - Entrepreneurs: Register your idea
IE Net Impact Club Mar 23, 2012
Register your idea and participate in the next Impact Weekend, a start-up weekend competition for Social Business. Registration deadline: March 23rd.
- A start-up weekend competition for Social Business.
- 12 ideas will be pre-selected (from Spanish entrepreneurs and IE entrepreneurial students/alumni).
- 6 ideas will be developed into business plans with the support of professional mentors and MBA students
- A panel of professional investors will judge the projects.
- From April 20th til April 22nd
Benefits for entrepreneurs:
- Will have exposure to investors,
- Guidance from professional mentors
- Opportunity to build their businesses
- Winner will have the opportunity to enter the IE Venture Lab directly.
- Top 3 teams will have the opportunity to pitch at an IE Venture Network event.