- Master Class: Are we at the End of ‘International Relations’?
- Master Class - Non-market strategy: When mastering markets is no longer enough
- Master Class: Unlocking the power of enterprise gamification
- Master Class - Leading Through Innovation: Attitude for Success!
- Mesa Redonda sobre el tema de la Reestructuración de Empresas
Sustainable Building Construction: A great opportunity for brave entrepreneurs
IE Entrepreneurship Club Feb 07, 2012
Speaker Miguel Hermanns founder of Intelliglass
Miguel Hermanns (http://es.linkedin.com/in/miguelhermanns)
• Lecturer at Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
• Co-founder at IntelliGlass
• Assistant Professor at Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Strong background in R&D, specially in fluid dynamics, heat transfer, and numerical methods, with experience in parallel programming and large scale software development and
significant experience in entrepreneurship, having founded his first company, BitGLOBE, at the age of 16, and being nowadays involved in his second company, IntelliGlass, Miguel Hermanns will be discussing about and his experience as an entrepreneur.