- Presentación del libro: "Enseñar Derecho ¿Puede servirnos la experiencia de Estados Unidos?"
- How behavioral science can change the way we think, for the better (Dubai)
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Amsterdam)
- Digital Marketing in the Banking Sector
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
Sustainable Building Construction: A great opportunity for brave entrepreneurs
IE Entrepreneurship Club Feb 07, 2012
Speaker Miguel Hermanns founder of Intelliglass
Miguel Hermanns (http://es.linkedin.com/in/miguelhermanns)
• Lecturer at Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
• Co-founder at IntelliGlass
• Assistant Professor at Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Strong background in R&D, specially in fluid dynamics, heat transfer, and numerical methods, with experience in parallel programming and large scale software development and
significant experience in entrepreneurship, having founded his first company, BitGLOBE, at the age of 16, and being nowadays involved in his second company, IntelliGlass, Miguel Hermanns will be discussing about and his experience as an entrepreneur.