- Montaje de un modelo de competencias
- Fundador de "Wealth Solutions": Una compañia de gestión patrimonial con Borja Durán
- Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies (New Delhi)
- Charla y asesoría a los egresados de IE sobre el desarrollo de carreras
- Como ser competitivo frente a un proceso de selección
- Wine Tasting
- Can We Move Beyond Shareholder Value as a Principle of Firm Governance?
- Leadership Opportunities and Challenges Management in a VUCA* World
- IE Alumni Meeting - BERLIN
- PANRICO, Personas en las Organizaciones
- "Espíritu aventurero: Internacionalización del expertise español en PPPs"
- IE Munich Stammtisch
- Master Class: Building Successful Brands
- BBVA Game, técnicas de Gamification en banca
- ERE en tiempos de crisis, aspectos más importantes de la reforma laboral
Conferencia de Pablo Rodríguez
IE Technology and Innovation Club Sep 13, 2012
Pablo Rodríguez director científico de Telefónica I+D
Bio: Pablo is the Director of Research and Director of Telefonica Digital Barcelona R&D Lab. He is also an adjunct faculty professor at the department of computer science at Columbia University, New York. Prior to Telefonica, he worked at Microsoft Research, Cambridge and as a Member of Technical Staff at Bell Labs (NJ, USA). During his career he was also worked as a software architect and developer for various startups in the Silicon Valley including Netli (acquired by Akamai), Inktomi (acquired by Yahoo!) and Tahoe Networks (now part of Nokia).
He received his Ph.D. from the Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, EPFL, Switzerland while working at Institut Eurécom with Prof. Ernst W. Biersack. During his Ph.D. he also worked at AT&T Labs - Research, Florham Park, NJ. He obtained postgraduate studies at EPFL and King's College, London respectively, and an a B.S./M.S. in Telecommunication Engineering from the Public University of Navarra.