- Virtual Master Class - Entrepreneurship: Wake up and go for your own business: fail as fast and as much as you can on your first time
- IE for Entrepreneurs en Bogotá
- Life in the Valley
- Estanislao Bachrach habla a los IE Alumni en Argentina
- Crack the Case Online virtual seminar
- Women Leaders Who Rise to the Top
- Comunicar como un héroe, un oráculo o un maestro. Arquetipos en nuestras comunicaciones y su uso.
- Las 4 tendencias tecnológicas que más van a impactar en la economía del 2014-2018
Conferencia de Pablo Rodríguez
IE Technology and Innovation Club Sep 13, 2012
Pablo Rodríguez director científico de Telefónica I+D
Bio: Pablo is the Director of Research and Director of Telefonica Digital Barcelona R&D Lab. He is also an adjunct faculty professor at the department of computer science at Columbia University, New York. Prior to Telefonica, he worked at Microsoft Research, Cambridge and as a Member of Technical Staff at Bell Labs (NJ, USA). During his career he was also worked as a software architect and developer for various startups in the Silicon Valley including Netli (acquired by Akamai), Inktomi (acquired by Yahoo!) and Tahoe Networks (now part of Nokia).
He received his Ph.D. from the Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, EPFL, Switzerland while working at Institut Eurécom with Prof. Ernst W. Biersack. During his Ph.D. he also worked at AT&T Labs - Research, Florham Park, NJ. He obtained postgraduate studies at EPFL and King's College, London respectively, and an a B.S./M.S. in Telecommunication Engineering from the Public University of Navarra.