- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts (Almaty)
- The Importance of a Healthy Nutrition
- AMCF Career Webinar Series: Charting a Winning Course from Day 1: Perspectives for Starting Employment at a Large or Small Consulting Firm
- Innovation and business models that effectively work for the bottom billion
- Culturally Competent Healthcare
Conferencia de Pablo Rodríguez
IE Technology and Innovation Club Sep 13, 2012
Pablo Rodríguez director científico de Telefónica I+D
Bio: Pablo is the Director of Research and Director of Telefonica Digital Barcelona R&D Lab. He is also an adjunct faculty professor at the department of computer science at Columbia University, New York. Prior to Telefonica, he worked at Microsoft Research, Cambridge and as a Member of Technical Staff at Bell Labs (NJ, USA). During his career he was also worked as a software architect and developer for various startups in the Silicon Valley including Netli (acquired by Akamai), Inktomi (acquired by Yahoo!) and Tahoe Networks (now part of Nokia).
He received his Ph.D. from the Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, EPFL, Switzerland while working at Institut Eurécom with Prof. Ernst W. Biersack. During his Ph.D. he also worked at AT&T Labs - Research, Florham Park, NJ. He obtained postgraduate studies at EPFL and King's College, London respectively, and an a B.S./M.S. in Telecommunication Engineering from the Public University of Navarra.