- Presentación del libro: "Enseñar Derecho ¿Puede servirnos la experiencia de Estados Unidos?"
- How behavioral science can change the way we think, for the better (Dubai)
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Amsterdam)
- Digital Marketing in the Banking Sector
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
Global Village 2012
IE Net Impact Club May 31, 2012
You and your family are invited to join your IE colleagues at the annual Global Village, hosted by IE Net Impact Chapter in collaboration with IE country clubs and student groups!
You and your family are invited to join your IE colleagues at the annual Global Village, hosted by IE Net Impact Chapter in collaboration with IE country clubs and student groups! In its eighth year, Global Village has become one of IE’s iconic festivals that celebrates our cultural diversity. Students from over 40 countries will be showcasing the best of their countries' culture, food, arts and craft, and traditions. This year’s celebration brings exciting performances from around the world presented by IE students.
We invite you all to participate and make this event one of the most memorable afternoons of your IE experience.
When: Thursday May 31, 15:30-20:00
Where: Serrano 99 garden*
Why: To enjoy the best of the world’s culture, music, art, and cuisine, hosted by over 40 country stands.
Tickets: ** €20, including entry and free access to the food, performances, and entrance to the after party at Fortuny. Families welcome, children ages 10 and under enter free. There are 600 tickets available and will be sold first come first serve. Get them while they last!
o Tuesday, May 22nd: 3-5pm in the MM4 Cafeteria
o Wednesday, May 23rd: 3-5pm in the MM4 Cafeteria
o Thursday, May 24th: 3-5pm in the MM4 Cafeteria
o Monday May 28th to Wednesday May 30th: MM4 cafeteria 3pm-5pm
o Monday May 28th: Law School Building, Principe de Vergara 183: 4pm-6pm
For up-to-date details, you can also find us on Facebook!
The Global Village Team & the IE Net Impact Chapter
**Revenues from ticket sales go towards the event as well as a fundraiser for the IE Social Responsibility Forum 2012, which will take place in the Fall.