- IE´s Startup Incubator in area 31 looks for innovative entrepreneurs
- IE Alumna: Estás lista para el Consejo de Dirección?
- Santiago Íñiguez, ponente invitado en la conferencia de Going Global 2013 en Dubai.
- Premio al mejor profesor del año
- GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS - ENEL otorga 650.000 EUR de financiación a proyectos de tecnología limpia
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
IE Desert Safari
IE UAE Club 11 de mayo 2012
It is our pleasure to inform you about the fast growth of IE Alumni in the Gulf Region, so we think it is the right time to organize an event where we ALL can meet and spend some time together.
We would like to invite you and your guest (your partner or your friend) to IE CLUB Desert Safari on Friday 11th May from 14.30 to 21.00h, where we can have some fun going through the dunes with a caravan of Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4, take nice pictures during the desert sunset, and finalizing in a genuine Bedouin camp where we will have dinner under the stars and we will enjoy belly dancing, music, henna tattoo, shisha, etc…
This a free of charge event for all of you, organized by IE Alumni Club and IE Office in UAE with the collaboration of TEKA Kuchentechnik, a German brand of kitchen appliances with offices here in the UAE.
You just need to come with your guest and enjoy. We need to be at least 60 people to do the event so we hope all of you will attend it and we could be more than 100! Please pass the invitation to all IE Alumni you might know, but please consider it is exclusively for IE Alumni with one guest each.
In order to organize all the logistic aspects such as cars, dinner, etc…
If you have any question or you require additional information, you can contact us at the IE Office UAE, UAE@ie.edu and they will provide you whatever information you may need.
Well, we hope you like this idea of getting together and we look forward to seeing you all at the desert!!!