- El Entorno de los Negocios en la Década del 2020 y su Impacto en la Competitividad
- Continúa tu carrera profesional en Latinoamérica
- IE Venture Network with FundedByMe in Helsinki
- Evisors Career Webinar Series: Structuing Your Case Interview Notes
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plans, Hotels and Aircrafts (Ukraine)
Deploying Technology to Empower SMEs in Lebanon
IE Lebanon Club May 04, 2012
Google and the IE Lebanon Club Beirut Chapter will be hosting a panel workshop and careers networking session on the topic of empowering SMEs in Lebanon through web-based technologies.
In support of current student and Alumni initiatives, IE would like to extend an invitation to this upcoming event organized by the IE Lebanon Club Beirut Chapter: “Deploying Technology to Empower SMEs in Lebanon”.
Google and the IE Lebanon Club Beirut Chapter will be hosting a panel workshop and careers networking session on the topic of empowering SMEs in Lebanon through web-based technologies. A moderator from Google will lead the panel discussion on topics such as: The size and demographics of the internet ecosystem, SME business opportunities online, using Google online tools to grow offline SMEs, and challenges to internet access.
A careers networking session will follow the panel. The session will provide opportunities for alumni, entrepreneurs, and Google careers personnel to investigate career opportunities in technology and online businesses.
- William Kanaan, New Business Development Manager, MENA, Google (moderator)
- Maroun Chammas, General Manager of IDM, Chairman & CEO, Berytech
- Hala Fadel, Fund Manager, Comgest, Chair of MIT Enterprise Forum for Pan Arab Region
- Elie Habib, Principal & Country Manager, Lebanon, Riyada Enterprise Development
Please register for the event at the following link: http://goo.gl/5Yrq8