- Presentación de la novela “Siete Canciones Pasada La Medianoche”, de Pedro Letai
- Leadership Summit Brazil
- IE Afterwork at Boggo
- Strategy Event - BASF
- Master Class: Business financing or what is equally important for Power Plants, Hotels and Aircrafts (Moscow)
- Asia-Pacific Business Club’s Evening Seminar
Deploying Technology to Empower SMEs in Lebanon
IE Lebanon Club May 04, 2012
Google and the IE Lebanon Club Beirut Chapter will be hosting a panel workshop and careers networking session on the topic of empowering SMEs in Lebanon through web-based technologies.
In support of current student and Alumni initiatives, IE would like to extend an invitation to this upcoming event organized by the IE Lebanon Club Beirut Chapter: “Deploying Technology to Empower SMEs in Lebanon”.
Google and the IE Lebanon Club Beirut Chapter will be hosting a panel workshop and careers networking session on the topic of empowering SMEs in Lebanon through web-based technologies. A moderator from Google will lead the panel discussion on topics such as: The size and demographics of the internet ecosystem, SME business opportunities online, using Google online tools to grow offline SMEs, and challenges to internet access.
A careers networking session will follow the panel. The session will provide opportunities for alumni, entrepreneurs, and Google careers personnel to investigate career opportunities in technology and online businesses.
- William Kanaan, New Business Development Manager, MENA, Google (moderator)
- Maroun Chammas, General Manager of IDM, Chairman & CEO, Berytech
- Hala Fadel, Fund Manager, Comgest, Chair of MIT Enterprise Forum for Pan Arab Region
- Elie Habib, Principal & Country Manager, Lebanon, Riyada Enterprise Development
Please register for the event at the following link: http://goo.gl/5Yrq8