- Master Class: Are we at the End of ‘International Relations’?
- Master Class - Non-market strategy: When mastering markets is no longer enough
- Master Class: Unlocking the power of enterprise gamification
- Master Class - Leading Through Innovation: Attitude for Success!
- Mesa Redonda sobre el tema de la Reestructuración de Empresas
Talking about entrepreneurship: Alon Bar Israel ambassador
IE Israel Club Nov 11, 2011
The Israel Club in cooperation with the Venture Lab are happy to invite you for an hour and a half talk about entrepreneurship with the ambassador of the ”Startup nation” Alon Bar.
Today you hear a lot about Israel as the second Silicon Valley and as the Startup nation but what is it that makes Entrepreneurship in Israel so entrepreneurial. Israel has focused a lot of its efforts on finding and nurturing high-growth entrepreneurial firms, including universities.
Granted, many start-ups have failed, but a number have succeeded and grown quickly. The result: Israeli high-growth start-ups have been creating jobs and generating sustainable wealth for the country, and innovations for the world (e.g., the USB memory stick, new generation cardiac stents, and camera pills that transmit pictures from inside the human body).
To Register please send an email to - Carmen.Corrais@ie.edu
The numbers of places are limited so please make sure you register in advance.