Working in Switzerland - Insight
IE Switzerland Club Oct 10, 2012
The IE Switzerland Club is happy to invite you to a roundtable on the topic "Working in Switzerland".
We will give you a brief introduction to the most important facts about Switzerland and Swiss and non-Swiss fellow students will share their experience about working in Switzerland. So if you want to work in Switzerland or you are just curious about this little country in the middle of Europe, join us and discover Switzerland beyond its chocolate and its banks.
1. Hubertus Hillerström, Managing Associate, Walder Wyss Ltd., Attorneys at Law in Genevra
2. Romain Porot, Marketing Manager, worked at Swisscard (JV of American Express & Credit Suisse) in Zürich
3. Gabriel Montes, graduate from the Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne, swiss chartered accountant and member of the Swiss Institute of chartered accountant and tax expert, former Manager financial audit for PricewaterhouseCoopers in Geneva
4. Stefano Cinquina, Structural Engineer, R&D, worked at Pilatus Aircraft Ltd.in Lucern
5. Astrid Wyss, Project Manager, worked at UBS AG in Zürich