- Presentación del libro: "Enseñar Derecho ¿Puede servirnos la experiencia de Estados Unidos?"
- How behavioral science can change the way we think, for the better (Dubai)
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Amsterdam)
- Digital Marketing in the Banking Sector
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Emzingo 2014
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
Master Chef for a day
IE Italy Club Oct 28, 2011
IE Italy Club is glad to invite you to an event in L´Academia Barilla in Parma just for IE alumni and top executives.
14.30 - 17.30 ACADEMIA BARILLA’s auditorium will be at our disposal to discuss events, proposals and challenges of the IE Italian Club
17.30 Practical cooking experience with chefs from Academia BARILLA.
20.00 Dinner (menu cooked by us...cross fingers)
22.00 - 22.30 End.
There is a limit on number of attendees so the activity is not open to friends or relatives. The cost will be around 50 Euro as IE will finance the majority of it.
If you need accommodation the 5* hotel has a convention with the Academia (double for 165 €)In the nearby there are more affordable hotels and B&B.
The event is going to be in Italian language.