- Master Class: Are we at the End of ‘International Relations’?
- Master Class - Non-market strategy: When mastering markets is no longer enough
- Master Class: Unlocking the power of enterprise gamification
- Master Class - Leading Through Innovation: Attitude for Success!
- Mesa Redonda sobre el tema de la Reestructuración de Empresas
Maximize Your Hotel Value by Asset Managing it!
IE Real Estate Club Jun 26, 2012
How professional Asset Management can increase bottom line and final value.
During the Round Table speakers will provide some principles and theories of hotel valuation techniques and show where and, more importantly, how a professional asset management can enhance a hotel value. This content will also be complemented by the point of view of a financing institution commenting on hotel investors appetite and the requirements necessary for financing such peculiar real estate assets in current times.
• Katherine Button, IE Real Estate Club, President
• André Seiler, Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels, Executive Vice-President Asset Management Europe
• Giuliano Gasparini, Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels, Vice-President Spain & Portugal
• Gema Gonzalez, Deutsche Pfandbriefbank, Director Europe
To register send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org