- Presentación del libro: "Enseñar Derecho ¿Puede servirnos la experiencia de Estados Unidos?"
- How behavioral science can change the way we think, for the better (Dubai)
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Amsterdam)
- Digital Marketing in the Banking Sector
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
My Life as a PE Intern
IE Venture Capital and Private Equity Club May 04, 2012
Interested in pursuing a career in private equity? Looking for an internship in a private equity firm?
Please join the IE Venture Capital & Private Equity Club for a chat with two IMBA's from the April 2011 intake who held internships at private equity firms. Securing an internship at a PE firm is never easy, even when the economy is good. However, Gary Gasbarri and Partha Chakraborty managed to do so and are more than willing to share their experience, insight, and advice.
Gary Gasbarri – http://es.linkedin.com/in/garygasbarri
MBA with 9+ years background of managing M&A and Business Development transactions, end−to−end with experience of deal origination, execution and negotiation of buy−side, sell−side and other complex transactions.
PM & PARTNERS SGR S.p.A. – http://www.pm-partners.it/
Partha Chakraborty – http://es.linkedin.com/pub/partha-chakraborty/33/7a6/719
MBA with 6+ years in technology and consulting
Reliance Capital Asset Management S.A. – http://www.reliancecapital.co.in/