- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
Visit to Solar Decathlon Europe in Madrid
IE Energy Club Sep 24, 2012
IE Energy Club has arranged a guided tour to the Solar Decathlon Europe. The Solar Decathlon Europe is an international competition among universities which promotes research in the development of efficient houses.
The objective of the participating teams is to design and build houses that consume as few natural resources as possible and produce minimum waste products during their life cycle. Particular emphasis is put on reducing energy consumption and on obtaining all the necessary energy from the sun. For more information on the competition visit: http://www.sdeurope.org
Please to register for this event by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. There are limited places for this event, so atendees will be selected on a first-come first-served basis.