- Master Class: Are we at the End of ‘International Relations’?
- Master Class - Non-market strategy: When mastering markets is no longer enough
- Master Class: Unlocking the power of enterprise gamification
- Master Class - Leading Through Innovation: Attitude for Success!
- Mesa Redonda sobre el tema de la Reestructuración de Empresas
Visit to Solar Decathlon Europe in Madrid
IE Energy Club Sep 24, 2012
IE Energy Club has arranged a guided tour to the Solar Decathlon Europe. The Solar Decathlon Europe is an international competition among universities which promotes research in the development of efficient houses.
The objective of the participating teams is to design and build houses that consume as few natural resources as possible and produce minimum waste products during their life cycle. Particular emphasis is put on reducing energy consumption and on obtaining all the necessary energy from the sun. For more information on the competition visit: http://www.sdeurope.org
Please to register for this event by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. There are limited places for this event, so atendees will be selected on a first-come first-served basis.