- IE Healthcare Club Presentation
- Multilateral Organizations and FTAs - Knowledge Capsule and APAC Quarterly Networking Cocktail.
- ¿Cuales son los Directivos más buscados en Retail?
- User Experience and Virtual Reality Entertainment
- Forté Women Lead Webinars: Executive Presence: The Missing Link Between Merit And Success
- “Mistakes entrepreneurs should avoid”
The SuperGrid and Europe's Transition to Sustainability.
IE Energy Club Nov 03, 2011
Dr Eddie O'Connor, current CEO and founder of Mainstream Renewable Power, will talk about: The SuperGrid and Europe's Transition to Sustainability.
About the Speaker:
Dr. Eddie O´Connor is the current CEO and founder of Mainstream Renewable Power which has over 12GW in wind and solar projects in the pipeline in Europe, North and South Americas, and Africa. He is Founder and Chairman Friends of the SuperGrid, Secretary of the European Wind Energy Association, and founder and former CEO of Airtricity, which was sold to Scottish and Southern Power in early 2008 for €1.1bn. After the sale of it´s American division, for another €700m. Eddie was awarded honorary doctorates by three different universities, he was also named World Energy Policy Leader by Scientific American in 2003 and was presented with the first Leadership Award at the annual Ernst & Young Global Renewable Energy Awards in 2009.