- Presentación del libro: "Enseñar Derecho ¿Puede servirnos la experiencia de Estados Unidos?"
- How behavioral science can change the way we think, for the better (Dubai)
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Amsterdam)
- Digital Marketing in the Banking Sector
- Taller: Digital Self Branding
- Virtual Master Class: is Marketing dead?
- Master Class 'The World of our Future' in Los Angeles
- IE Energy Drinks Series: Global Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leadership in Untested Markets: from Moon landing to Sub-Orbital Commercial Space (Brussels)
- IE Gourmet Club Kick-off Dinner
The SuperGrid and Europe's Transition to Sustainability.
IE Energy Club Nov 03, 2011
Dr Eddie O'Connor, current CEO and founder of Mainstream Renewable Power, will talk about: The SuperGrid and Europe's Transition to Sustainability.
About the Speaker:
Dr. Eddie O´Connor is the current CEO and founder of Mainstream Renewable Power which has over 12GW in wind and solar projects in the pipeline in Europe, North and South Americas, and Africa. He is Founder and Chairman Friends of the SuperGrid, Secretary of the European Wind Energy Association, and founder and former CEO of Airtricity, which was sold to Scottish and Southern Power in early 2008 for €1.1bn. After the sale of it´s American division, for another €700m. Eddie was awarded honorary doctorates by three different universities, he was also named World Energy Policy Leader by Scientific American in 2003 and was presented with the first Leadership Award at the annual Ernst & Young Global Renewable Energy Awards in 2009.